House for Sale
Beachfront Opportunity - Motivated Vendor!
Property ID 1781269If you have always wanted to spend your days relaxing to the sound of the waves and watching the tides, this is your opportunity to have exactly that! Situated straight across from the beach, this Tomi home blends effortlessly into the natural gardens surrounding it and the bushland behind. Native birds abound through the gardens adding color and sound.
The house is fully tiled with a stunning Cathedral ceiling, timber beams and air conditioning. Three bedrooms offer space for a family and two have WIR's. The main bath is two-way from the Main Bedroom and features shower/tub combo, vanity and toilet. And the outdoors has been invited indoors via a large skylight in the ceiling.
A double pantry, refrigerator space, electric stove, ample cupboard and bench space complete the kitchen.
Demonstrating open plan living at it's best, the living/dining room is very spacious and numerous windows make the home bright and airy. Perfect for reading or just relaxing, a fully screened verandah has been added at the rear, overlooking more lush gardens, well and spa.
A grey water system has been installed to keep the gardens green.
Solar panels on the roof assist with energy bills and a large powered shed with two roller doors makes the perfect workshop or man cave. And the outside shower is a must to wash away the sand and salt after a beach excursion.
- set in lush gardens surrounded by beach and bush
- open plan design with Cathedral ceilings, fully tiled and air conditioned
- covered entertaining area with table and chairs, BBQ and gardens
- three bedrooms - tiled, air conditioned and two with WIR's
- two-way bathroom - vanity, shower/tub combo and toilet - skylight in ceiling
- internal laundry, fully screened rear verandah, above ground spa, outside shower
- powered shed - perfect workshop or man cave
- solar panels plus power box hooked up for generator
- grey water system installed
- ocean a moment's walk from the front door
- 809sqm block - no rear neighbors
Call Craig on 0400 048 940 to schedule a viewing at your convenience.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.